Real Madrid will have a queue to compete in the UEFA Champions League

Browse By

Real Madrid will have a queue to compete in the UEFA Champions League

  • quarter-finals, second leg, against Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium.
  • Their first match was a thrilling 3-3 draw at the Santiago Bernabeu.
  • Both teams are top of the domestic league at the moment.

Opta, a famous statistics organization, uses intelligent AI or supercomputers. Analyzing the chances of winning in the UEFA Champions League  quarter-finals, second leg, between Manchester City. Who will meet Real Madrid at home.

The results of the analysis through the virtual simulation of 10,000 matches on the supercomputer show. That the Blues have a 53.7% chance of winning in 90 minutes. While the Whites have a 23.1% chance of winning and have. The chance of the tie going to a penalty shootout is 23.2%.

In addition, Opta has also lowered Real Madrid’s chances of winning the championship down to 3 after being able to draw only 3-3 at home in the first leg, ufabet with Manchester City still being favorites with a chance of winning the championship at 31.1% and Real Madrid is third at 15%.

Plus, the Whites also have a terrible record, being eliminated 8 out of 10 times in this knockout round. When they did not win the first leg of their home opponent as well.

The game between Manchester City and Real Madrid will take place on Wednesday night, April 17, at 2:00 a.m. Thailand time.

Manchester City

Pep Guardiola, the fierce Bulls boss in this game will have Kyle Walker back fit but may not be at risk for him to play as a starter. This game will be based on players from the last game on the field. The defense has Rico Lewis, Ruben Dias, Manuel Akanji, Josco Guardiol standing as a back four. Rodri, who was rested in the latest game, will return to control the rhythm of the game with Mateo Kovacic in attack. Kevin De Bruyne, the captain of the team, will join forces with Phil Foden, Jack Grealish to create. game with Erling Haaland standing in front of goal

Real Madrid

Carlo Ancelotti, Real Madrid’s Italian boss, will not have French national midfielder Aurellian Joaomeni in this match. Those who have accumulate the yellow card quota must be banned for one match. As for other positions Unchanged in defence, Eder Militao. Is fit to return to the starting line-up to control the defense along with Dani Carvajal, Antonio Rudiger, Farlon Mendy again, Eduardo Cavaming. Crows, Toni Kroos control the game in the middle of the field. Jude Bellingham joins forces with Federico Valverde to form the attacking game. In the front line, Vinicius Jr. and Rodrygo deployed to find the back of the net.